Friday 22 April 2016

If Im so Smart Why Arent I Successful Yet? (FS159)

When we compare ourselves to other people our work gets worse not better.

And yet it’s a totally human experience: “they have people buying, listening, reading, clicking their stuff, why don’t I have that?”

On the show today we share how to look at this issue from a vantage point that will lead you to better work and a more honest way to frame your own path. Enjoy!

It’s better to listen on the go!    Subscribe on iTunes 

Subscribe (how to)   iTunes   Overcast   Pocket Casts   Stitcher   Soundcloud   RSS  

If I’m so Smart Why Aren’t I Successful Yet?


Show Notes

It’s not about what you know. It’s about what you do. – Corbett Barr

There Is No That

How to Create Your own Definition of Success (FS140)

Who am I to Launch a Business? Do I need Expertise? (FS158)

The Easy Money is All Gone – Corbett Barr

Self Compassion – School of Life:



from Fizzle http://ift.tt/1QrSWmb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment