Friday 15 April 2016

Who am I to Launch a Business? Do I need Expertise? (FS158)

“I don’t really have deep expertise in anything. I’m more of a jack of all trades. Do I have any business starting a business?”

We’ve heard this question a number of times at Fizzle, so let’s set the record straight and give you some insights about starting a business without expertise.

Today on the show we’ll cover these two questions:

  1. Do I need expertise before I build my business?
  2. If I have some expertise, how do i know if it’s enough to warrant a legit business?
  3. BONUS: Can Barrett do a Yoda impression?

Enjoy!

It’s better to listen on the go!    Subscribe on iTunes 

Subscribe (how to)   iTunes   Overcast   Pocket Casts   Stitcher   Soundcloud   RSS  

Show Notes

Fizzlers: If I'm a jack of all trades, do I have any business launching a business?- Fizzle Forums

Elon Musk: The World's Raddest Man – Wait But Why

Religion for the Nonreligious – Wait But Why

Ghost Boat — Medium

Longform Podcast

Home | This American Life

Emerson on Quit Bitching & Be Yourself

Portland Oregon (@portland) • Instagram photos and videos

Velvet Goldmine (Matt Alber feat. The Cello String Quartet) – YouTube:



from Fizzle http://ift.tt/1W33T4t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment